(’I’ and ‘we’ refers to Eden Dynamics Ltd, owner of this website)
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with any Data Protection legislation in the countries we operate in). We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered to receive such material, purchased from us, or downloaded one of our free or paid products.
The type of information we ‘may’ collect about you includes:
Your full name
Your e-mail address
Your postal address
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our products (eBooks, software Video Courses etc.), or when you subscribe to our Morning Inspiration messages, blog posts, newsletters or updates.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
HOW WE CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not use your personal information for any other reason other than to contact you. We do not sell, give away or rent your email address to any third party. If in the future we did for any reason wish to rent, sell or use your email address for any other purpose we will ask you for your permission first.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is used for four main purposes and they are as follows:
- To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
- To help me create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To enlighten you about new products, services, tool, upgrades, special offers and information which we feel may be of use to you.
We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on www.thewildelder.com
- Protect and defend the rights or property of www.thewildelder.com
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.thewildelder.com
If you have any questions or wish to have any personal information edited or deleted, please e-mail email@example.com or call us